You can use the Help Center search tool to find information in the knowledge base. You can also browse the content in the knowledge base to find the answer to your questions.
Getting around the help center
The help center consists of categories, sections, and articles. Articles are grouped in sections, and sections are grouped in categories.
To get around the help center, you can use search or browse categories and sections. You can use breadcrumbs to go home or to a parent section or category.
You can view related articles or promoted articles. You can also subscribe to sections or articles so that you're notified when somebody creates an article.
Following content In the help center, you can follow a section or individual articles. You cannot follow categories.
To follow a section or topic:
- Navigate to the section or topic.
- Click the Follow, then choose notifications for only new articles/posts or for all new articles and all comments.
For articles, you will receive email notifications for new articles only in the section or topic. For articles, you will receive email notifications for all new articles in the section or topic.
Note - We currently do not allow comments on articles.
To follow an article or post:
- Navigate to the article.
- Click the Follow button, then choose notifications for only new articles or for all new articles/posts and all comments.
- You will receive email notifications for any new comments on the article or post.
You can stop following content at any time if you no longer want to receive notifications. For sections and topics, you can also modify your subscription if you decide you only want notifications for new articles and not all comments or vice versa.
To stop following a section or topic:
- In the section or topic, click Following, then select Unfollow.
To stop following an article or post:
- In the article or post, click Unfollow.
Viewing and managing your subscriptions
You can view and modify all your subscriptions in one place. You must be signed in as an end-user to manage your subscriptions.
To manage your subscriptions:
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
- Note: You must be signed in as an end-user to see the link.
- Make any changes to your subscriptions.
- Choose Unfollow to remove an article or section. Unsubscribing removes the subscription from the page.