To ensure player safety and in response to recently passed legislation, all administrators, coaches, referees and team staff are required to complete a Concussion Awareness and a Sexual Abuse Prevention Training (SAPT) course.
Once you have completed the Concussion Awareness and SAPT courses and you have obtained your certificates of completion, you will need to upload them to your user profile.
- Log into the Affinity Sports Platform.
- Upon log in you will be taken to your My Account page that is used to access your personal information.
- My Account will display your profile and any of your family member’s user profiles in the Affinity Sports Platform. My Account will default to your profile.
- Choose the Certificates tab.
- To upload your Concussion or your SAPT certificate, click on the Click to Upload Certificate icon.
- Any certificates that you have already uploaded to your user profile will display.
- Once the Click to Upload Certificate icon is selected, a pop-up window will display.
- This window will give you the option to search for and choose your Concussion or SAPT certificate of completion from your computer by selecting Choose File.
- Once your certificate is selected, it will display and you will have the option to resize the image by choosing the resize option. You will also have the option to crop your certificate as needed.
- Choose Upload image once complete.
- Once uploaded, your certificate will display in your user profile in the Certificates tab.
- Your State Administrator will review and verify your certificate of completion.