Affinity Sports is pleased to announce the newest version of the Digital Player Cards Web application.
Accessing Digital Player Cards and Checking In Players and Admins
Any Registered Referee can log in and search for a game.
- To get started, navigate to your organization’s Digital Player Card Address.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Upon log in you will see a list of scheduled games.
NOTE: Some organization’s pre-assign games. If your organization pre-assigns games, a list of pre-assigned games will appear for the referee upon login. If your organization does not pre-assign games, you will see a list of all scheduled games that can be searched and self-assigned.
- You may also search by Match Number, Date, Time and Venue.
- To view the game details, tap the game name. The game expands to show additional details including the match number, venue address, a link to driving directions and map, home and away rosters, referee assignments, and scoring.
- Tap the name of the venue for the venue address, driving directions and a link to a map.
- To Display the Rosters, tap the roster you wish to access.
- Once tapped, the Roster displays and you are able to scroll down to view the full roster.
- Tap on the Team Member or Admin to view the Digital Player Card.
- To check in a player or admin, tap check in. Once checked, the screen advances to the next card. Jersey numbers may be edited prior to referee check in by choosing edit number.
- If a player is Inactive, their digital player card will display in pink and Active will not be checked.
- If a player has a red card or game suspension and is ineligible for play, their digital player card will be red when viewing the roster. When you choose the digital player card, the picture will be displayed in black and white with “Not Eligible” across the picture in red.
Self-Assigning to Games
- If your organization allows Referees to Self-Assign, you will need to assign yourself as a referee for your selected games.
- Choose the game you wish to referee by tapping the name of the game.
- Once the game details display, tap Referee.
- Choose the referee position you would like to assign to yourself by tapping the name of the Referee position.
Once selected, you will be assigned to that position.
The screen will display your name and the corresponding referee position.
NOTE: Not all organizations allow for Self Assignment of Referees.
- To change your position assignment, tap the red x to remove yourself from that position.
- Tap the game you wish to Score from the list of games and tap Scoring.
- To score the game, enter the home and away score. You may also enter games comments. To save the score, choose Save Score.
- If a player has received a Yellow Card or Red Card, you will be able to enter the card type and reason here. Choose Add Card.
- Using the pulldown arrow, choose the Name of the Card Recipient and Card Type (This will be a list of disciplinary types set by your organization). Then choose Add Card. The disciplinary action will be recorded.
NOTE: Card types and disciplinary terms will vary by organization.
- To confirm, view or update issued Cards, return to the Scoring Page and tap View Card.
- To remove a card, choose the red X and the card will be removed from the game record.
- Once the game score, comments, and cards are entered and saved, the score will be recorded.
NOTE: Edits may only be made within 72 hours of entering scores, comments and cards. No further edits can be made following the 72-hour edit window.